Tuesday 13 March 2012

STILL HOPEFUL... even when the bus doors closed on me and the bus driver laughed?!

Dearest Readers,

I’m looking skywards and feel as thought there are whole new realms opening up to greet me.
It’s the 13th March 2012... and Jupiter and Venus are clear and visible in the night sky.
Two tiny dots of far flaming possibility.

I do hope this isn’t too romantic for you, and that anyone reading hasn’t been a bit sick in their mouth or felt a small tinge of the well known affirmation of cringe.

Regardless, I feel good today.. However, today I arrived at work 24 hours early... fail.
Found out that my bank account is now empty… that’s 1,500 debt you say?
And I got trapped in some bus doors and smoke with a teenage pregnancy victim.. she fell victim to pregnancy when on the pill you see. A not so well know side effect of sperm is that it will find a way :D

So why am I so happy? And positive? Is it because in the darkness I can see two lights and the end of the tunnel? Have I had too many red wines? You ask
‘Is it because that pestering boy has gone? What about that possible radio station placement?’... or just your mad beatball skills (werd)

Nope.

I’m just feeling good. Fuck you


For your entire star watching needs see the link below.
I’m going to get my ‘tash on’... apparently.


Lots of love,
 Your darh’link Vixen
    Like the Terminator, I’ll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment